Skip to content
1989 to 2002
Self-Employed, Rindle Systemberatung, 2001 to 2002
- Strategy consulting and segment analysis for software company (flight simulation software).
- Strategy consulting and service portfolio management for a services company in USA and Germany regarding “Global Outsourcing and Content Management for Infineon”
General Manager, Option Germany GmbH, 1998 to 2001
- Management of the software division of a GSM communication start-up. Development and implementation of modular, object-oriented software product strategy.
- Products for WinCE, Handspring, Palm and Apple.
- Change Management for two companies before, during and after merger.
General Manager, Rindle & Partner GmbH, 1995 to 1998
- Management of IT consulting company in mobile computing business with focus on full service including software development.
Founder & Owner, Rindle & Partner GBR, 1995
- Training and software/manual localization in the PC business.
Self-Employed, Rindle Systemberatung & Training, 1990 to 1995
- Development, implementation and realization of testing of computer software, technical training, sales and marketing training for PC and server products.
Communication & Hardware Programs, University of Ulm, 1990 to 1991
- Evaluation and implementation of computer Hardware SUN, HP, IBM and Apple for education and science of the department for Distributed Systems, Computer Science, Ulm.
Developer Tech Support, Apple Computer Germany, 1989 to 1990
- Responsible for APDA (Apple Programmer and Developer Association), technical developer community and technical developer programs.