My focus is on innovations that change business processes and on business model generation in terms of technological innovations. For more than 20 years I have been professionally involved in cloud and mobile computing, RFID, blockchain, electronic identities (eID), electronic signing (QES) and data protection.Continue reading “Innovation and the Future”
2019-01 until today
- Establishment of the German representation including legal, operational and personnel aspects.
- Expand the Signicat Identity Hub with partner and solution modules relevant for DACH (nPA, yes®, Verimi, QES).
2016-03 to 2018-12
- Head of Research cloud and cyber-physical systems at Siemens Corporate Technologies (CT). Strong integration with the research peers for mobile and embedded as well as additional cloud teams in China, India and the USA.
- Responsible for strategy, portfolio and development using research budget as well as self-acquired opportunities. Customers are the 12 divisions and 48 business units of Siemens.
2010 to 2016-02
- Development of the strategy of the DACH cloud portfolio with 150+ modules.
2009 to 2010
- Development of strategy and creation of the IBM worldwide piloted Dynamic Infrastructure practice.
2007 to 2009
- Engagements in Europe, China, Japan, USA and Canada. This included signature pilots at Airbus, BMW, Daimler and Gerry Weber.
2002 to 2007
- Development of strategy and creation of the two focus areas Device Management and RFID within IBM’s Emerging Business Opportunities Group of Global Services.
1989 to 2002
Self-Employed, Rindle Systemberatung, 2001 to 2002
- Strategy consulting and segment analysis for software company (flight simulation software).
- Strategy consulting and service portfolio management for a services company in USA and Germany regarding “Global Outsourcing and Content Management for Infineon”
2002 until today
- Part time teacher at a middle school for girls teaching computer science for 7th graders (2019 until 2021)
- Representing Signicat at BITKOM in 11 working groups relevant for digital identities as well as at the “Secure Digital Identities Association” vsdi.de (2019 until today)
- Representing IBM at BITKOM in the Cloud and Outsourcing working group (2012 bis 2016)